From Steve Moyer <smo...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Time for a PyFortress?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 17:12:34 GMT
That seems like a ton of work!

There is a Python library that reads a WADL and creates a typed REST client.  Wouldn't it
be easier to use the existing Fortress REST service as an intermediate API?  I know this requires
that users run an LDAP server configured for use with Fortress and an Application Server to
provide the REST service but it seems like a good compromise.

I'm not sure what the impetus is for a PyFortress so I don't want to sound too negative.
In the mean-time, have a very merry Christmas!

Steve

"That ginormous thing like, all over there (pointing), is the Millenium Science Complex" -
Backwards Walker to prospective PSU students