From Yudhi Karunia Surtan <yudh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Process of making changes at trunk
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 07:26:22 GMT
Guys,

Finally make my first commit to apache git repository.
Thanks for guide me until here.

I also find there are some duplication for some code like this :

    Properties properties = null;
    List<Props.Entry> props = inProps.getEntry();
    if ( props.size() > 0 )
    {
        properties = new Properties();
        //int size = props.size();
        for ( Props.Entry entry : props )
        {
            String key = entry.getKey();
            String val = entry.getValue();
            properties.setProperty( key, val );
        }
    }
    return properties;

at org.apache.directory.fortress.core.model.Group,
org.apache.directory.fortress.core.model.Permission,
org.apache.directory.fortress.core.model.PermObj,
org.apache.directory.fortress.core.model.Role,
org.apache.directory.fortress.core.model.User.

Currently we have RestUtils.getProperties What do you think if above
classes using RestUtils method to remove duplication? However, if we do
that from the dependency point of view, i think it is a bit awkward because
"model" package depends on "rest" package.