From Yudhi Karunia Surtan <yudh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Supporting LDAP HA client
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2018 12:45:26 GMT
Hi Guys,

After trying to understand better about commons-pool,
apache-directory-ldap-api and fortress.
I've come with a draft solution at branch "trivial/support-ha-client"

I introduce 2 class which

src/main/java/org/apache/directory/fortress/core/ldap/HAConnectionStrategy.java
src/main/java/org/apache/directory/fortress/core/ldap/LdapHAConnectionPool.java

with this i try to minimize the existing changes at LdapConnectionProvider
class.

the idea is by changing :
adminPool = new LdapConnectionPool( poolFactory );

into :

adminPool = new  LdapHAConnectionPool( poolFactory );

at  LdapConnectionProvider class.

What do you guys think about the changes i made at those branch?

Yudhi Karunia Surtan