From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New RoleConstraint Types for ABAC
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 15:57:25 GMT

> On Aug 23, 2018, at 10:14 AM, Shawn McKinney <smckinney@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Which will piggyback on the existing entity, repurposing some of its fields:
> String id;        <— not used, left blank
> RCType type       <- ‘USER'
> String value      <- contains the attribute’s value
> String paSetName; <- contains the attribute’s (key) name

speaking of attrs, propose we change these to :
value -> keyValue, paSetName -> keyName.

The reason is to make generic across different usages.  I would expect that the number of
types will grow as well.

Please let me know if this is agreeable or not.  I’ll run the tests and plan to add some
new ones.

—Shawn