From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: FC-250
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 20:50:25 GMT
On 12/20/18 3:59 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 6:45 PM Pike, Christopher <clp207@psu.edu> wrote:
>

>>    1. Is there a way to give me permission to accept the PRs from github?
>>
>> The code is already in the FC-247 branch, so should be accessible to all
> committers. I am gonna merge the relevant parts of this
> branch into master this weekend, this probably makes it easier for you and
> others.

Chris is committer :)

As the Fortress Git repos are not yet migrated to gitbox but uses the
old repos [2] there is no way to merge PR because it's a read-only
mirror. Once migrated to Gitbox PRs can be merged by committers.

Until then you have to merge locally to master, then push to the Apache
repo, URLs are listed at [1].

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://directory.apache.org/sources.html