From "C.D.N.Damasceno" <damascenodi...@usp.br>
Subject Re: Model-Based Testing on the Apache Fortress project
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 20:41:27 GMT
Dear McKinney,

Thank you for the links. That's exactly what I was looking for!

The reason I wanted these information is that I would like to do an
experiment using the Apache Fortress framework to evaluate some
model-based testing (MBT) approaches I've been recently studying in my PhD.

During my master, I investigated MBT approaches for testing RBAC systems
and now I would like to extend my study to one real system and I think
that the Apache Fortress is perfect for it.

On 13/12/2018 19:46, Shawn McKinney wrote:
>> On Dec 13, 2018, at 12:35 PM, C.D.N.Damasceno <damascenodiego@usp.br> wrote:
>>
>> Besides the javadoc, is there any tutorial describing how to use the Apache Fortress
API?

--
Regards
Carlos Diego N. Damasceno, MSc