From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FC-250
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2019 12:17:26 GMT
I have finally got a chance to merge the relevant parts of this code from
FC-247 branch.
Local build passed after merge but I only ran "mvn clean install" but I
don't think this runs the whole IT suit.

I request anyone with the whole LDAP server setup to give it a try and let
me know if something breaks.
On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:58 PM Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de>
wrote:

> On 12/20/18 3:59 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 6:45 PM Pike, Christopher <clp207@psu.edu>
> wrote:
> >

> >>    1. Is there a way to give me permission to accept the PRs from
> github?
> >>
> >> The code is already in the FC-247 branch, so should be accessible to all
> > committers. I am gonna merge the relevant parts of this
> > branch into master this weekend, this probably makes it easier for you
> and
> > others.
>
> Chris is committer :)

> As the Fortress Git repos are not yet migrated to gitbox but uses the
> old repos [2] there is no way to merge PR because it's a read-only
> mirror. Once migrated to Gitbox PRs can be merged by committers.
>
> Until then you have to merge locally to master, then push to the Apache
> repo, URLs are listed at [1].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan
>
> [1] https://directory.apache.org/sources.html