drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Start contributing ...
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:49:14 GMT

All,

I'm interested to start contributing in making Drill a success. My background is in Web data,
Linked Data and distributed processing of data. Find more about myself at [1].

Now, beginning of last year I started to look deeper into BigQuery/Google Storage and coded
some front-end stuff [2] but took it offline from GAE due to the API changes ;)

I suppose I can contribute to activities around documentation, testing and coding (if in Python,
don't know if this has been decided, yet) as well as outreach and advocacy. You pick.

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://mhausenblas.info/
[2] https://code.google.com/p/bigquery-linkeddata/