drill-dev mailing list archives

From David Gruzman <da...@bigdatacraft.com>
Subject Re: DrQL grammar and parser
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 05:34:28 GMT
Hi,
Dremel is high performance system. I think building something generic
"inter-languages" will hurt performance.
Having generic executor service we can add several different paradigms of
the local computation (and even not local). But I think
SQL like query language should be done in most efficient way.
David