drill-dev mailing list archives

From Tomer Shiran <tshi...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Bay Area Hackathon
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:20:22 GMT
Hi Timothy,

That's great. I look forward to collaborating on this. We will certainly
announce that on the list. We're in the process of setting up the
infrastructure (website, repository, etc.) and in the next few weeks we'll
send out the design document as well as the details on a Bay Area hackathon.

Thanks,
Tomer

--
Tomer Shiran
Director of Product Management | MapR Technologies | 650-804-8657