drill-dev mailing list archives

From Tomer Shiran <tshi...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: DrQL grammar and parser
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 01:55:57 GMT
Yes, it certainly is a trade-off. Hence we want the execution engine to
support different types of connectors/channels between the operators.
In-memory is one option. On-disk (eg, what Hadoop's MapReduce uses) is
another option.

--
Tomer Shiran
Director of Product Management | MapR Technologies | 650-804-8657