drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Market watch/design input
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 15:32:00 GMT
Ted,

> Yes it is easy.  It indicates what you can do if you have stuff in memory
> and have a good index.

Thanks, understood. However, I'd like to come back to my initial message and make a more explicit
proposal: 'Include PowerDrill design and insights as an input into our design'.

As you and the other initial committers are the only ones who, ATM, *can* push to the Git
repo I'd like to learn, in addition, how the process works: is it correct to assume that one
comes up with a proposal here on the list and after discussion (and positive resolution) one
of the committers updates the respective resources in the repo?

Cheers,
	   Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas