drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <...@holsman.com.au>
Subject Re: the interest list
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 04:54:03 GMT
Guys.
I wouldn't get too concerned about who is putting their names down for what.
At the end of the day there is a saying.

Code Talks.

If your interested in a specific area, just go for it. Put your 2c's in, and have fun.
At this early stage there really isn't any design set in stone, and if past experience is
anything to go by,
people's initial interest areas change, and other people step up.

Regards
Ian

--
Ian Holsman