drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Market watch/design input
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 08:18:12 GMT

> I think this was already mentioned as part of the initial reading links.
> Its quite an interesting paper.

Hmmm. If you're referring to the 'Drill reading links' thread [1] - I didn't find it listed
there.

FYI: I stumbled upon it via G+ today [2] and the earliest mentioning I was able to track down
is a Wired post from late August [3].

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-drill-dev/201208.mbox/%3CCAGzKHweziabN9yhsCFUMVaAn-GL3dGauCXh6zb6kg_Xwg3xNnw%40mail.gmail.com%3E