drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the interest list
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 09:43:21 GMT

Good to see that and sorry I wasn't being able to join you in - the time difference eventually
killed me ;)

Not sure where it fits into this list but as Camuel pointed rightly out, an interactive front-end
(essentially what you see at [1]) is very helpful to get the message across to users, especially
if we want to target analysts as well (not only devs) we need a usable front-end. Here are
my planned short-term contributions (rest up to needs within the projects):

* configurable HTML5/Ajax front-end for Drill
* documentation (what's the format?, is Sreevaddi initialising this as well?)

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] https://developers.google.com/bigquery/

--