drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Love to help
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:48:25 GMT
> We need to be a bit careful about keeping as much of the serious discussion
> on this mailing list.  Having additional blogs reporting about what happens
> here is a great thing, however.
>
> If the blog maintains strong links back to Apache to explain the origins it
> should be fine, but we need to keep an eye on this.

Agreed.

I view it a bit like what the monks did in medieval times: they would, objectively, report
on things that happened ;)

It's not about discussing new things or coming up with proposals, there but sorta post-mortem,
keeping people up to date that don't follow this list closely but would like to know where
we are and how we're doing.

Cheers,
	   Michael

--