drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: congrats to Julian on his forthcoming Manning book
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 07:38:59 GMT

Congrats, Julian!

/me still working on mine with Manning … ETA is mid 2013 ;)

Cheers,
	   Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 15 Oct 2012, at 22:28, Julian Hyde wrote:

> On Oct 15, 2012, at 12:36 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This isn't exactly relevant to Drill, but Julian Hyde deserves some props
>> for (co)-finishing a Mondrian book.
>>
>> I hear it will be released at the end of this month.
>>
>> http://www.manning.com/back/
>
> Thanks for the shout out, Ted.
>
> I am indeed writing a book about Mondrian (one of the reasons I've been less-than-responsive
on the Drill list), but the release this month is just the early-access program (MEAP). The
full book is slated to come out in the Spring. If you sign up now you get a significant discount,
access to chapters in electronic form as they are written, and you get a print copy when it
is published. More details at http://www.manning.com/back/.