drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First version of a front-end
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:10:20 GMT

FYI: the new version of the front-end is deployed. The only thing you've to do (for now) is
to change the back-end URL *once* to  'http://srvgal85.deri.ie/apache-drill' (in the default
it's 'http://localhost:6996') - this is stored, again, locally in your browser ...

If you now visit http://srvgal85.deri.ie/apache-drill/ (and have configured it as above) you
can enter single-term queries such as 'jane' or 'Guinness ' and should get JSON docs as results

Cheers,
	   Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas