drill-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where's the action?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 09:37:47 GMT
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:09 AM, Michael Hausenblas
<michael.hausenblas@gmail.com> wrote:

>> When will you be starting to code?
>
> Hi hi, funny. I was sort of thinking it's more like: everyone starts coding away happily
… so, how about you, Bernd, when will you start coding? ;)

Excellent question. I'm not a comitter on the project. I'm just an
Incubator PMC member trying to understand why the committers are
holding back.

> FWIW, I've started in my little corner over at https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-frontend

ATM, I'm only keeping an eye on what is happening here at Apache ML + repo.

> However, I agree, a bit of guidance and activity from the committers wouldn't hurt.

+1. What would be cool would be to spawn some discussion here on the
ML about things discussed at the recent design meeting.

  Bernd