drill-dev mailing list archives

From Camuel Gilyadov <cam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openDremel parser is now imported
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 23:26:26 GMT
Hi Arunabha,

 No specific OpenDremel knowledge is required. It is just a parser for
BigQuery language, the ANTLR parsers the query into parse-tree and
then immediately converts parse tree into AST, AST then is simply and
in strait-forward manner is converted to POJO graph. That's all what is
needed to know to contribute to the parser.

 You can take Ted commentary and make fixes. Leon on our side will also
help.

I'm travelling so could not be responsive for couple of days.

Camuel.