drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where's the action?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:40:26 GMT
There are no unknowns.

Not all of the committers (I recently found) realize they have commit bits.
 Not all of the PMC are subscribed.

The web site is written but not checked in.

Without the other committers being as involved as they could be, I have
effectively been on the critical path for several things and this has been
a problem that is stomping on involvement because my schedule has been
nasty with travel.

These problems are typical of brand new projects and I am working to
ameliorate them.