drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: next steps
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:21:07 GMT
Cool.

The plan paper is converging with only a few issues left.

I have written a parser for that and just need to give some cleaner
integration points to the result.  As a side effect of that, I will build a
toy execution engine that directly interprets the logical plan.

Further comments on your other thread.