drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 22:50:35 GMT
See http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#managementespecially
Decision Making.  This a lazy consensus question.  3 x +1's with
no -1's would pass this.  Our current state is that time based queries are
not in scope (based on recent conversation).

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Philip Haynes <
philip.haynes@virtualnation.com.au> wrote:

> Thus Drill tables - Mutable or immutable?

I vote that we not increase the scope at this time to include time based
queries.  That is the question actually being called and it fails due to
lack of consensus.