drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Ramakrishnan <sinchronized.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where's the action?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 00:51:01 GMT
+1 for this discussion.

Besides the front end code being a github project, there are others such as
the query parser<https://github.com/ApacheDrill/parser/blob/master/src/org/apache/drill/parsers/DrqlParser.java>
and
maybe one more project that implements the columnar storage level aspects.

I was wondering why these isolated experiments outside the apache SCMs. I
would love for there to be more active discussion on here as that might
give people ideas on where they can get involved and also the status of the
project.

thanks
Arun

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fondermann@gmail.com