drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <...@holsman.com.au>
Subject Re: Cloudera impala
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:37:17 GMT

On Oct 25, 2012, at 7:28 AM, Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fondermann@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are some interesting Open-Source at-Apache-gotchas in Impala as
> it is currently on github:
> Some files have Apache License Headers, some have no License header
> and some bear some other license.

I'm guessing they are in the process of uploading it to github as a open source project.

The license file was just uploaded 4 hours ago, and it is Apache2.0 licensed.
If you file an issue about the missing headers and other licenses I'm sure they will correct
it quickly.

I'm even guessing that the main committer to the project is reading this list ;-)

Regards
Ian

--
Ian Holsman