drill-dev mailing list archives

From "Siprell, Stefan" <stefan.sipr...@exxeta.de>
Subject Introduction
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:45:33 GMT
Hi all,
I am working for a IT consulting agency in Germany. One of the goals of our team for 2013
is active (as in giving) participation in the open source community and offering our customers
cutting-edge analytical tools for large to huge data bases. You guys hit the spot!

I would like to start offering my personal help (volunteer work for now, later I could pitch
in a day or two per week perhaps) in any role which would help. I am a somewhat strong enterprise
java developer, can deal sufficiently well with HTML5 frontends, know most things about build
environments and testing and should be able to do some design or documentation.

Is there anything I can do?

Stefan