drill-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill Wiki available
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:26:10 GMT

Good to see the Wiki linked from the Drill homepage, however, I'm wondering: the current link
points to https://cwiki.apache.org/DRILL/ which is indeed empty whereas the actual content
is at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+Wiki - now, it might
just be a redirect setting or so, but maybe updating the link would be better?

Cheers,
		Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 23 Jan 2013, at 14:20, Andrew Psaltis <Andrew.Psaltis@Webtrends.com> wrote:

> This is a minor nit, but I noticed this morning the wiki link here http://incubator.apache.org/drill/index.html
is not enabled. May make it easier for others to find the wiki page.

> Thanks,
> Andrew

with the same user name.  The account that is admin isn't one that I have control over (nor
did I even realize there was more than one since they appear identically).

> Once I get that sorted out, I will be able to delegate admin control appropriately.
Until then, the wiki is open to all, as it should be, so no admin action is required.