drill-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: report of off-line conversations and develpments
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:02:45 GMT
Thanks. It's good to see more surfacing to drill-dev@ over the past week.
It helps outsiders, especially Apache folks who are accustomed to ingesting
a feed of dev list mails and JIRA updates of interest, get a sense of where
you are at and what potential avenues for using your output or contribution
to your efforts might be available and interesting to them.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)