drill-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Merrick <christopherrmerr...@gmail.com>
Subject intro and direction
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 04:12:21 GMT
Hi all,

I'm excited about the vision of this project and would like to volunteer to
help.  I've got plenty of java experience but can't say I've worked on
anything quite like this before.  I work at a business intelligence SaaS
company called RJMetrics <http://www.rjmetrics.com> - but initially I'd
only be able to contribute my personal time.

I noticed that the query-parser unit tests aren't passing, and also that a
logical test or two are conspicuously absent (the HAVING clause is never
tested).  This seems like a good place to dip my toe in... but if anyone
has better suggestions I'd appreciate some direction.  Just lead this horse
to water.

Looking forward to it.

cheers,
Chris Merrick