drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason <jas...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:58:31 GMT
I like medals :-)

I also want to see this project flourish.

Since we're on the topic of 'stuff', I'm trying to keep quiet (for now) but
I've already been planning a lot of Scala work with Drill. Meaning, either
a direct port of certain pieces (or all and using Scala to it's fullest) or
a lang binding (or a combination of). I'm interested in seeing If Scala may
allow playing around with drill's architecture / concepts on an even higher
order.

- J