drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:09:15 GMT
The dev list is a perfect place for the back and forth part of this
conversation.  Could I encourage both of your to record some of your
queries and thoughts as they become more more well-formed on the wiki
itself?

Even the simple query that I have retained down below would be interesting
as a first look at Drill.