drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: report of off-line conversations and develpments
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:32:45 GMT
Well, much of it is in JIRA.

The fact that it isn't in the version control is what I was referring to
when I mentioned the lack of commit-often behavior.

The logical plan parser is committed already, but none of the interpreter
work is committed.  Jacques is working off of a private git clone and I
have been pushing for more frequent pushes to a visible repo where I can
echo his work into the sandbox, but I have had little effect in that regard
so far.