drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill Wiki available
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 02:10:40 GMT
There is still one nit that I have been unable to solve just yet.

That is that I am listed as admin, but apparently Confluence allows
multiple accounts with the same user name.  The account that is admin isn't
one that I have control over (nor did I even realize there was more than
one since they appear identically).

Once I get that sorted out, I will be able to delegate admin control
appropriately.  Until then, the wiki is open to all, as it should be, so no
admin action is required.