drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: report of off-line conversations and develpments
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:05:14 GMT
This reference interpreter is a big deal since it marks the beginning of
when Drill can actually do something.

There several projects that pend on this including:

1) DSL's in Scala and/or Ruby to emit the logical query form

2) SQL to logical query form (Julian looks like he may has a hand on this.
 We haven't heard from the previous volunteer)

3) logical form simplified parallel executors

4) scanners (Timothy Chen is on this a bit)

5) logical query form transformations and optimizations