drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: report of off-line conversations and develpments
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:11:48 GMT
Jason,

Go ahead and throw that into the wiki.  We can edit it there.

It looks good so far (and quick!)

I think that we should mention as a risk factor the problem that lots of
development is happening off-list.  We need to shepherd that back onto the
list.

Also, I have requested a wiki instance for Drill so that we can have people
contribute textually even before they have become committers.  That should
help with unblocking participation.

I think that availability of the reference interpreter will also unblock
lots of contributions.