drill-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandre BECHE <alexandre.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Instruction to run the demo on SL6
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 09:40:18 GMT
Dear drill developers,

I am new on this mailing list and I will start to follow it closely. I got
the demo running on Scientific Linux 6 (I can give you the instruction,
there are small differences compare to Debian).

To start with, I would like to play with your example (maybe help you with
some documentation). After, try to integrate it with others Data-sources
(csv, HBase), what would be your advice for that, in which direction should
I go?
I don't know whether or not this is visible already (it's not really clear
in my mind the progress of the project).

Thanks in advance for your help,
Cheers,
Alexandre