drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aman Sinha <asi...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: multi-merge
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 03:01:46 GMT
Few things I ran into after doing a merge of the upstream/master branch
into my local branch:

1. Had to manually remove the 'ref' directory  since mvn clean did not
remove it

2.   sqlline jdbc connection:
          sqlline -u jdbc:drill:zk=local  -n admin -p admin
         (previously,  I was using jdbc:schema=parquet-local)

3.  file path qualification (note the `backquote`.. this used to be "double
quotes"  and the prefix 'dfs' for the file system.
        select N_NATIONKEY from dfs.`/tmp/parquet/nation.parquet`;

Aman