drill-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Chen <tnac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill version 0.5.0-incubating
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 05:05:10 GMT
I assume we're going to put up another RC? I'll wait to test the next
one if that's the case.

Tim

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I believe I have found the missing 9 files you spoke of in a directory of the project
that has gone stale and is no longer is use.

> Sounds good.
>
>> I want to confirm that these are indeed the correct files before we move ahead with
the next candidate. Is there a means by which you were able to generate these numbers of standards,
apache licenses and missing license file counts over the whole project