drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill version 0.5.0-incubating (rc2)
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 17:56:29 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

1. Verified the checksums of both source and binary packages.
2. Did a full build from the downloaded source package. All unit tests
passed.
3. Run example queries and several TPCH queries through sqlline using the
built package.
4. Run example queries and several TPCH queries through Web UI interface.
5. Verified functionalities in Web UI work as expected.