drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Drill version 0.5.0-incubating (rc2)
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 06:03:43 GMT
Hello All,

I'd like to propose our third release candidate for version
0.5.0-incubating.  This release includes >109 JIRAs closed [1].

You can find the release artifacts hosted at [2].  Please download and try
them out and cast your vote.

This release candidate now separates out class B dependencies in the binary
release into a separate directory and adds extra information in the notices
file to this regard.  Additionally, it includes one memory leak fix that
was identified by one of our regression suites.

As always, vote will be open for 72 hours, ending 11PM Pacific, September
6, 2014.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

When making a vote, please make sure you state whether your vote is binding
or not.  This helps keep things simple.

Thanks,
Jacques

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL/fixforversion/12324880