drill-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill version 0.5.0-incubating
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 00:26:02 GMT
Hi,

> I believe I have found the missing 9 files you spoke of in a directory of the project
that has gone stale and is no longer is use.

Sounds good.

> I want to confirm that these are indeed the correct files before we move ahead with the
next candidate. Is there a means by which you were able to generate these numbers of standards,
apache licenses and missing license file counts over the whole project

By running rat:
java -jar ~/apache-rat-0.11/apache-rat-0.11.jar ./apache-drill-0.5.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
> rat.txt

> , or did you have to use grep over the individual sub-projects' rat reports?

I found the MIT licensed files via find after rat told me there were some potential issues.
find . -name "*.*" -exec grep "MIT License" {} \; -print

Thanks,
Justin