drill-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <julianh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill version 0.6.0-incubating
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:41:25 GMT
-0 binding

- downloaded src tarball, verified signatures, ran “mvn install” (including tests) under
jdk 1.8  on mac os x
- got 1 error in TestClassTransformation and 3 errors in TestTpchSingleMode; details in [1]

I suspect the problems are due to JDK 1.8. INSTALL.md implies that it should work on 1.8.
Voting -0 — looks fishy, but I’ll let others make the call whether this release is bad.

Julian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-1489