drill-dev mailing list archives

From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Need helping hand
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 19:45:39 GMT
Hi All,
I might be away from Drill-Dev for sometime for personal commitments.
Please feel free to pick my tasks if they interest you. I would be more
than happy to talk in case you need any assistance -

DRILL-1415: Varargs support for functions that accept dynamic number of
arguments
> Did an initial work on it, nothing too promising. Please feel free to
pick. (https://reviews.apache.org/r/25601)
DRILL-1332: Statistics functions - regr_sxx(X, Y) regr_sxy(X, Y)
regr_syy(X, Y)
> Patch ready and Fixed at optiq/calcite end (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPTIQ-422). not tested with drill's
version of optiq.
>  https://reviews.apache.org/r/25013 (not reviewed)

DRILL-1331: Aggregate Statistics function - regr_avgx(X, Y) regr_avgy(X, Y)
> Fixed most review comments (https://reviews.apache.org/r/25012) as part
of OPTIQ-424 and OPTIQ-421. Need to check remaining.

DRILL-1330: String aggregate function - string_agg(expression, delimiter)
> No work :(.. Please pick.

DRILL-1046: Read interval data type in SQL standard format
> No work :(.. Please pick.

+ covar_pop and covar_samp : actually present in drill but are not usable
yet
> Fixed as part of OPTIQ-421. Not tested on Drill's optiq version.

I'll be around..
Peace,
Yash