drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LIKE clause escape character
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 03:46:13 GMT
yes, that's right. Currently, Drill does not recognize the ESCAPE
character, and will throw error. This also applies to "similar to" operator.

Please file a JIRA. We'll provide a fix to support ESCAPE for like/similar
to operator.  Thanks.

Error: Missing function implementation: [like(VARCHAR-OPTIONAL,
VARCHAR-REQUIRED, VARCHAR-REQUIRED)].  Full expression: --UNKNOWN
EXPRESSION--.. [5d50a250-f7a7-492f-92fe-e408709432b6]
"