drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proguard verbose output on latest master ?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:11:39 GMT
Not sure about the impact of the proguard upgrade, but I almost always
cancel the build if I happen to see that output. I know if it gets to that
point that I haven't failed any tests. The only reason we have that in the
build is to make the thin jdbc jar, which most devs on the team aren't
making use of right now. The longer term solution has been discussed, which
is pulling out the proguard step into a release only version of the build
that will be run less frequently.

-Jason