drill-dev mailing list archives

From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Join us for the Hangout today
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:36:31 GMT
Attendees :
Anh, Byron, Krystine, Xiao, Shadi, Shudhakar, Norris, Alexander, Yash

Meeting minutes -

Anh :
- Exploring Drill for his use case on SQL native files on shared drive.
  Anh do share any issues you face with Drill or any part of Drill you
would like to have more info on.

Krystine :
- Looking forward to write documents on Rest interface and Cassandra
storage.

Shadi :
- Looking to enhance the Analytic capabilities of Drill adding new
Operators.
  Shadi please feel free to share your questions and someone would be able
to answer them here.

Norris & Alexander :
- Working on the ODBC Driver
- Driver for windows/mac is in a completed state, and we can expect a
review request soon once its done with the linux env support.

Yash :
- Working on the suggestions on Cassandra Storage.

Regards