drill-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Rannou <rannou.christophe...@gmail.com>
Subject Development of a Storage Plugin
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:20:35 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am currently doing an internship in a company who would like to connect
drill to its own data managing platform. This goes through the development
of a storage plugin. I downloaded the sources about the HBase, MongoDB and
hive storage plugin and so far I do not really understand what to do to
develop this storage plugin.

As a consequence I would like to have some guidelines concerning the
different steps of a storage plugin development and an explanation about
how does work a storage plugin.

My only goal so far is to perform a simple SELECT query from the company
platform through Drill.

Best regards,

Chris