drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc jars -> maven repo
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 00:18:09 GMT
I have pushed the 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT version of the artifacts to the Apache
repository[1].

Could someone please verify the completeness/correctness of these?

Do we need to start a vote for the release artifacts?

I notice that for many artifacts (common, protocol, java-exec), the
"rebuffed" classifier
is the one that we package in the Drill binary distribution. We should
modify the maven
build process to make these as the main artifacts. I have created
DRILL-3320[2] to address
that.

aditya...

[1]