drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject New Slack setup for Devs and Users
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 17:08:53 GMT
Hey Guys,

We've been using Slack a lot internally and have found it very useful. I
setup a new slack for Drill developers and users. I've set it to
automatically accept new users from @apache.org as well as @mapr.com, @
maprtech.com and @dremio.com. I'm more than happy to whitelist other
domains (but slack won't let me enable general domains such as gmail and
yahoo).

If you aren't on one the whitelisted domains, just send me an email and
I'll invite you (or add your domain as appropriate).

Remember, these channels should be used for help as opposed to making
design decisions. My goal is also to post a digest once a week from the
channels back on to the list so that the information is publicly available.

I set up two initial channels: #user and #dev.

Let's see if this makes things easier for everybody.

To Join, go to: https://drillers.slack.com/signup

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio