drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: HBase get.setTimeRange() support
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 19:05:14 GMT
We've talked about how to expose this but haven't yet exposed it. What do
you think a good way to expose this would be? A separate set of columns
(e.g. qualifier and qualifier_timestamp)? Do you also need access to
multiple versions or only the timestamp?

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio